Arc & Mig Welding
We have Arc 400i which is a single phase inverter welding power source designed for light and heavy duty applications for continuous electrode usage.
- Designed for MMA electrodes upto 4.0mm size -MSGP, LH, Stainless steel and Cellulosic.
- Wide mains voltage tolerance range 196V-264V.
- Adjustable Arc force for Superior Arc control.
- Digital Display for set current reference.
- Ready to weld package with Electrode Holder and Earth Clamp
We are using Kempact Pulse 3000 that is a great combination of power, capacity and welding refinement. It features synergic, pulsed and double-pulsed welding, and its standard programs suit a variety of materials including Fe, FeMc, FeFc, St/St, Alu, CuSi3, CuAl8 fillers wires.
- Synergic, pulsed and double-pulsed welding
- 4-roll wire drive system
- Electronic power regulation
- Maximum output at 40% duty cycle
- Lightweight at 22 kg
- Suitable for power generator use
- 100 memory channels for quick and easy welding parameter adjustment
- Handheld or on-torch remote control options